This is a brief aside from my prescheduled content... I’ve got stuff pushed out for at least through early March but I need to keep plugging away because that draft queue still has a lot in it.
Anyway, so I was flipping channels this afternoon because I have the TV on in the background while I work and the Festivus Impeachment was being shown on a few of the channels.
One of the House Managers was dramatically talking about how they shield their flag pins as the mob overran the Capitol Building on January 6th and it was hard not to break out in a huge guffaw.
Why?
Well, the reason the whole hysterical presentation is so hugely funny is that now maybe the same clowns who were talking about peaceful protests all throughout 2020 know how the other half feels as they watched their businesses, vehicles, homes and property destroyed, burned all the while being physically assaulted and told that the people who were doing these things had some moral right to do it.
To me as far as I’m concerned I feel for these dopes in Washington they don’t get any sympathy from me aside from a big FUCK YOU!
These are folks who have money, security and don’t even follow the same rules they want to enforce on the public at large so excuse me if I’m not shedding any crocodile tears for them.
And if you’re reading this and have swallowed the propaganda from the media then you have only yourself to blame when they tromp on you.
I think Law and Order are good things for society but when I see the clowns who enabled a whole horde of idiots get something of a comeuppance I can’t help but feel there’s a bit of Justice in this world.
As far as the impeachment thing goes, that’s an even bigger joke. Got to love that whole unity screed from the new Communists. We’ve got troops in the nation’s Capitol, fences and concertina wire around buildings and now show trials. If you think that sounds more like some kind of crazy South American dictatorship you’d be right. Again, I guess that makes me just another one of those crazies but these things always have a way of turning around and biting back on people.
When you see the clampdown on dissenting voices and the like you really are starting down a path that only leads to a dark place.
No comments:
Post a Comment